Webinar 6: The role of young African entrepreneurs during COVID-19
To join the conversations:
- Join on Microsoft Teams using the following: link
- Participation in the 'Unlocking COVID-19: Current Realities, Future Opportunities?' series is free and open to all UCT alumni, UCT Summer School attendees and interested members of the public
- You do to need to have Microsoft Teams installed on your device. We do recommend the you connect using your laptop or PC (not mobile phone) for a better user experience.
- The Summer School programme needs to sustain itself through the generation of income. If you have found his webinar interesting and wish to donate towards the future sustainability of Summer School please make a donation by clicking on this link
Upcoming online conversations in this series:
- Wednesday, 22 July: 'Experiences from the frontline: community healthcare during COVID-19