You are invited to join the fourth conversation in the UCT Summer School's 'Unlocking COVID-19: Current Realities, Future Opportunities?' series featuring conversations with leading authorities, UCT academics and fellow UCT alumni. We have been privileged to secure Lorenze Davids, CEO of the Community Chest, as MC for this webinar. This webinar episode is brought to you by the UCT Klaus-Jurgen Bathe Leadership Programme, a scholarship that supports young future leaders at UCT.
'Community leadership in times of crisis'
Conversations with Mr Tauriq Jenkins, Ms Selam Kebede and Mr Nkosana Mazibiza
Date: Wednesday, 24 June 2020
Time: 15h30 - 16h30 (CAT/ SAST)
Platform: Microsoft Teams
To join the conversations:
- Participation in the 'Unlocking COVID-19: Current Realities, Future Opportunities?' series is free and open to all UCT alumni, UCT Summer School attendees and interested members of the public
- You do to need to have Microsoft Teams installed on your device. We do recommend the you connect using your laptop or PC (not mobile phone) for a better user experience.
- On confirmation of your attendance, a meeting link will be sent to you.
- The Summer School programme needs to sustain itself through the generation of income. If you have found his webinar interesting and wish to donate towards the future sustainability of Summer School please make a donation by clicking on this link
- Use the live chat feature to ask your questions, during the session.
Upcoming online conversations in this series:
- Wednesday, 8 July: 'The role of young, African entrepreneurs during COVID-19'
- Wednesday, 22 July: 'Experiences from the frontline: community healthcare during COVID-19'
The 'Unlocking COVID-19: Current Realities, Future Opportunities?' webinar series is made possible thanks to sponsorship received from Nedbank. For additional information regarding these sessions, email us: email@example.com.