Welcome to the Summer School website. The 2014 course offerings and downloadable brochure will be available on this site towards the end of October 2013. If you would like to have a brochure posted to you, please complete one of the following forms and email it to email@example.com
The annual Summer School programme, run by the Centre for Open Learning, aims to do the following:
* Offer a range of short courses open to all regardless of educational qualifications
* Make recent University research available to the general public
* Provide a range of study options drawing on different disciplines
* Stimulate debate about important issues
* Encourage a diverse community of students to enjoy adult study
All courses are for non-degree purposes and involve no examinations. Please note that the Summer School premises have moved and we are now located in the Kramer Building, Level 3, Middle Campus.